Sunday, July 5, 2009

welcome to: im going to brazil

After reading The 4 hour work week by Timothy Ferris i decided that i am going to go a different route in life than most people in this country. Im not gonna wait til im 65 to retire and enjoy my life... Im gonna start today. Its easy to sit down and come up with all kinds of excuses as to why this would be impossible but i have spent the last year and a half trying to come up with solutions as to how im gonna make this happen. Life is too short and i have decided that i am gonna try and enjoy every minute of it. Now anyone who knows me, knows that i probably couldnt just totally retire (i can be a workaholic at times), but i have decided that i wanna spend the rest of my life doing what i want, when i want, how i want. The first thing that i decided is that i wanna move to somewhere on the beach. With beachfront prices where they are in the U.S., i quickly realized that i needed to look outside the U.S.. I have studied Panama, Belize, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Dominican Republic, as well as a host of other countrys in latin and south america. Although all of these countrys had a lot of positives, the one that had the most positives was Brazil. Honestly, i havent been to any of these countries but i am gonna start my adventure this week in Brazil. I have a lot of family and freinds that i have been trying to show the light to. Every day i send out my findings to dozens of people so i decided to do this blog and all of you and anyone else can keep up with this yourself... I will have all sorts of information such as condo, land, and home pricing, as well as information about the economy and people of brazil... I hope you find this information to be good and if not jus dont read this -- lol --- I will try and update this daily.. somedays more than once and im sure i will end up skipping some days... Good luck and hopefully i will see you soon in Brazil....

No comments:

Post a Comment